Looking for champions, who are truly Resource Persons to be Trained to Lead Wellness Projects for 2020 & Beyond
- 12 Resource Persons across diverse positions listed below. Given our need to expand, so we may select more for future
- Flexi-time – 2-5 hours/week, open to adjustment. Projects/programs decided in advance for convenient planning
- Promising candidates to be trained to take up leadership position
- Start date is immediate for specific projects and for others, its flexible up to end Feb 2020 for suitable candidates
- No age bar and this a great opportunity for women who wish to focus on wellness for themselves and their families
- Skills and commitment matters in the selection process along with the openness to be trained
- Depending on the position, seniors, youth, entrepreneurs, tech and business professionals at various levels of seniority with interest in Wellness, are encouraged to apply
- Exposure to community leaders, entrepreneurs, investors and a proliferating Wellness Ecosystem unique to Bay Area
- Training and networking sessions, invite to events (onsite and online) and awards, based on time commitment
- Access to health professionals, nutritionists, health coaches, marquee partner networks cum institutions and a huge world class content base on Wellness (linked to time commitment)
- Specific discounts to services or limited consulting with health professionals though not guaranteed (working on this)
- Selected college and other students, who match our requirement, get certificate from ICC for Community Services
- Workshops and mentoring sessions for longer term players along with paid projects based on skillsets linked to fundraising and growth in membership base.
1. Health Hero Project (work with doctors, health heroes and aspiring members) – 2 persons. Requirement: Coordination with Wellness leaders, interest in preventive care, online projects (to be guided)
2. Content Management (monthly digital newsletter, weekly social media post & content curation) – 2 persons Requirement: Mailchimp/other platforms, ability to drive social media strategy (we have awesome content but you compile, curate and edit content with basic writing, designing and graphic skills plus use standard software)
3. Membership Promotion, Sales and Support – 2 persons Requirement: Access to community, corporate and B2C networks, databases to work as self-starter, pitching and closing sales to augment membership and community base for Wellness Movement to create impact. Dedicated and sensitive to customer care and generating social impact.
4. Impact Assessment – Survey & Data Analytics – 1 person Requirement: Comfort to create and manage surveys, data analytics, reports, google forms, tools & techniques
5. Event & Special Programs (current & future events, youth, behavioral, cancer & other programs like food, lifestyle, fitness, laughter as well as music) – 3 persons Requirement: Event Planning, Coordinate workshops and other events plus existing and new programs
6. Website, Webinar & Online Content – Curate & manage content, update & take activities online – 2 persons Requirement: WordPress, Zoom, open source content platforms, work with the content, tech & leadership team
About Crack the Wellness Code (CWC) of ICC
A host of initiatives since July 2018 led to a unique Wellness Movement that goes by the brand name of Crack the Wellness Code and is fully backed by ICC (India Community Center) that had been championing Community Wellness for more than 16 years. To take this Movement to the next level and operationalize the exciting future activities, we are seeking highly energetic and skillful volunteers, resource persons and project leaders. See www.crackthewellnesscode.org to learn more.
If interested, email us at email@example.com your profile with contacts including phone and tell us why you are interested in the position selected and how you can make a difference given the role with training, wherever applicable
Be candid about time commitment and other personal interest to enable us to find a good fit and help you to enjoy your journey along with an awesome team of health tech and wellness professionals, entrepreneurs, doctors, nutritionists, health coaches and our reputed partners in USA and elsewhere. Serious candidates are welcome to text questions at 408.569.6808 and give us their contact numbers, name and position title for us to call.
For All Volunteers Engaging with Wellness Movement of ICC Crack the Wellness Code