Food as Medicine
No wonder food is medicine. What you put in your body matters. Healthy and delicious food constitutes an integral part of our Wellness Movement. We have a panel of chefs, dietitians and caterers to educate, empower and enable access to awesome food for our members. Participants at some events and Meetups enjoy a variety of healthy and tasty food from our certified vendors.
Sharing recipes of healthy and tasty recipe is an ongoing effort to engage our community to get hooked to diets and lifestyle to enhance health span and not just lifespan. These woluld be accessible to our members.
On demand webinars on food and healthy diet along with crowdsourcing food menu for events are proactive ways to engage the community we cater to.
Develop a network of healthy eating community that’s well integrated with wellness food chain – sourcing, preparation, consumption, servicing and delivery. The food ecosystem extends from nutritionists, dieticians, chefs, food vendors, restaurants, recipe libraries, websites to cooking demos along with training programs and workshops. Make food an essential component of CWC Mega Events, Meetups, Support Groups, Wellness Circles and Corporate Wellness Programs.
Mission & Approach:
Evidence based training and practice on dietary regime with focus on WFPB – Whole Food Plant Based sources while addressing cultural, demographic and geographical diversity of Community Members. With WFPB focus, CWC will not impose and intervene in personal habits other than being a platform to educate, inspire, empower and impact.
- Serving tasty and healthy food in select Events
- Creating recipe library
- Acquisition of food Sponsors
- Develop network of partner vendors, restaurants, chefs, nutritionists, groceries & service providers.
- Cooking demos and instructions (wherever applicable)
- Preparing online content, promo collaterals, videos, blogs and info packages from nutritionists
- Videos and collaterals at ICC and major partner sites
- Youth and Child Nutrition and Allergy related initiatives
- Training and interactive webinars, podcasts and workshops
- Local Food Meetup groups